Welcome to the feedback!
Here we can share Ideas, answer each other's questions, inform about bugs, give thanks to the devs or to fellow players and also share some fresh tankmen news.
Vote for your favorite contributions, every vote is important.
+235
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 4 weeks ago in Garage / Hull , 9
Well in tankionline 2.0 i think it should be realistic where you can press a botton (h) and headlights come on. it can be implanted in night battles or day battles where you just want to see the light on the tank
Vote
Official answer
This is under review
Official reply posted by bruce , 2 years ago
Official answer
Supplies are free-given. They will never be sellable
Official reply posted by Opex-Pax Гейм-дизайнер , 3 months ago
+135
PLANNED
posted by Anonymous , updated 3 months ago in Garage / Guns , 1
For example, the fan behind the m2 and m3 freeze can be made to turn whenever we shoot. It will be more realistic. :D
Vote
Official answer
Planned for new graphics
+126
PLANNED
posted by Anonymous , updated 4 months ago in Garage / Hull , 2
It would be cool if the tanks had better distinction. Bigger tanks ( Mammoth, Viking, Titan) have lower a lower sound and smaller tanks (Wasp, Hunter, Dictator, Hornet) have higher sounds. Maybe even a sound difference when you upgrade to M1, M2, and M3. Also when some one has nitro. It might make it somewhat easier to tell what tank is coming around the corner...
Vote
Official answer
Yap. Different engine sounds are support in Tanki Online 2.0. Also we put attention on Gun rotation process. We think that it'll be cool, hear the difference between Smoke and Shaft.
Official reply posted by Владимир Ковтун Ведущий гейм-дизайнер , 2 years ago
+123
DECLINED
posted by Anonymous , updated 3 months ago in Battle settings / Bonus boxs , 1
In Tanki Online, there should be a silver box, what gives 10 crystals so everyone can buy something expensive.It comes down when fund is 50 crystals and so on. There will come down 2 boxes when the fund gets 50 crystals.
Thats my idea.
Vote
+118
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Battle settings / Bonus boxs , 0
The (Full box) has everything in it boost,armour and double damage. It will be rare and only come down every 5 minutes
Vote
+113
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 4 weeks ago in Battles / Battle creation , 3
Like the winter and summer
we like to have the rain in the battle with sound

Vote
Official answer
To include a season like summer winter and rainy
+106
posted by Ultradc , updated 4 months ago in Battles / Game mode , 4
Maybe an objective mode would be good for this game. There could be maps designed for this game mode. There would be 2 teams, one on offense, one on defense. The offensive team would get objective, such as, "Destroy these objects to get past the enemy stronghold", or "Capture the enemy base". Lots of teamwork would be required to get past the enemy and complete your objectives, and would take strategy to plan a defensive plan. For the battle fund, it would calculate like it does in other game modes, and the winning team still gets the funds, but maybe the better a team does, such as completing one out of 3 or so goals, the more crystals offense would get and decrease the crystals obtained by the defensive side. This is my idea, and please leave any feedback or suggestions. Thanks.

Ultradc.
Vote
+96
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Battle settings / Visualization and Sound , 0
I think it would be a major development if elements of the nature were added: Imagine that your tank starts to move slower when you go into mud or water, or you slip when your tank passes through ice... There could be even nature biomes, such as winter with snow and ice; night when you can use headlights; offroad maps with mud and water... A lot of us would be very happy if such effects were added to tanki online 1.0 and/or 2.0
Vote
+94
DECLINED
posted by Micah Griffith , updated 3 months ago in Battle settings / Game Mechanics , 0
I am constanly annoyed at being killed many times in friendly-fire battles. 4 times, ok,  not good, 10 i am mad, BUT 20-ect, that is ridicules.  I think that after a certain time, you should lose 10 points each kill, cause technically it is sabotage :/
Vote
Official answer
Unfortunately can be abused to lower player rank
+94
PLANNED
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 months ago in Battles , 10
During every battle you will see a mini-map of the area that can be placed in the corner or something that looks a little like a radar scanner. It should have pictures of enemy tanks, supplies, crystals and flags. This will help in many ways.
Vote
Official answer
This is a good thing
+93
posted by Anonymous , 2 years ago in Chat , 0

one is a translator for the chat. Its annoying when all your team mates are russian and u cant communicate with them. but with a translator you can talk to them and they can talk to you. 

More language versions for tanki. spanish arab and indian/pakistani people play tanki as well but struggle to follow tankis forum rules guns descriptions etc if there were more versions people would play more 

Vote
+92
posted by Anonymous , updated 11 months ago in Garage , 3
I have to say the prices are incredibly expensive for m3 tanks and guns. $300 for M3 Thunder + M3 Viking is a tad ridiculous. I suggest the prices be lowered to a more reasonable state, so people can play a fun game without having to spend real money to afford the M3 package!
Vote
+85
DECLINED
posted by Anonymous , updated 3 months ago in Garage , 1
Vote
Official answer
Will not present in game
+83
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 9 months ago in Battle settings / Bonus boxs , 1

There should be a more types of crystal boxes, like maybe a Silver Box worth 500 crystals, which would be 2x more common than a Gold Box and a bronze box worth 250, which would be 3x more common than a Gold Box.        -LCHOPPCHOP and EPICSAUCE

Vote
+80
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 10 months ago in Battle settings / Points and fund , 1

Have you ever said okay I have an hour to play tanki. You get situated in a battle and have a few hundred then realize that the battle isnt going to end for 2 hours? Well it sucks if you wasted drugs to get a score then have to leave. My idea is if a player leaves a battle AND has OVER 500 points, whatever fund they would have got if the battle ended right then divide that by 5 and give that to them for example, I am in first place in a ctf with 1200 points, My team is winning 10 flags to 0 and there is 3000 fund, If the battle had ended right then I would have made about 1000 fund. If i was to leave at that time I would take 1000/5=200, I would get 200 fund if i left the battle then, the fund would drop 200 to 2800 and play would continue on as normal, this way even if you have to go you get a small part of the fund 

Vote
+80
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago , 0
Christmas Presents can be added in the game?people may really like them, like a 50 power up pack, the triple crystal card, or 500 crystal gift... may be a good gift for the best day of the year :-)
Vote
Official answer
This is quit a good idea, but am sure it came up too late here!
+78
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Bruce , updated 2 months ago in Cybersport , 45
Tournament between real nations. Every country has representatives that make up a team of 10 and will take part in the world cup against other countries? There can be a real cup as a prize and crystals of course. Matches can be played only on Sundays for the scholars and workings class to take part.

Leave comment and vote to show your interest and lets perfect the idea.
Vote
+73
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Battle settings / Visualization and Sound , 2
I have a good idead. Instead of just blowing up and making your tank rusty when you die, how about when you die you blow up and little pieces of your tank will fly out. I would find that more realistic.
Vote
+66
THANKS
:D
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago , 1
What a neat little game! :) Although prices are kinda steep after Warrant Officer rank, the game is addicting enough to keep me playing for hours. Thanks for the boredom-killer! :D
Vote
+60
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Garage / Battle supplies , 0
I think the system should be change to give more crystals than drugs. Why? Look at all those druggers who sometimes completely ruin the game - the daily bonus system now supports them a lot. I know they might use crystals to buy even more drugs, but non-druggers would have more crystals to buy new stuff and fight druggers.
Look at what I have now:

I ever bought only 5 first aids, 8 double armors, 10 double powers, 50 nitros and 4 mines... I get lost of drugs in daily bonuses, but I don't use them...
Vote
+59
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 3 months ago in Battle settings / Game Mechanics , 2
How about making tanks behave differently on each surface (concrete, snow, ice, grass, mud...)? On ice they would be able to slip after getting hit by another tank, in mud they would start to get stuck if stopped for some time....
Vote
Official answer
Yes, that's in our plans for TankiOnline 2.0. You'll able to translate any message in chat room with Google Translate technology.
+57
posted by Иван Бездомный(Gerasim-2012) , updated 5 months ago , 7

Получил приглашение в битву ? Нажать "отклонить" и приглашающий сразу будет знать, что приглашение отклонено.
Пусть после вашего нажатия на "отклонить" у приглашающего выскакивает окошечко: " Игрок (ник) отклонил ваше приглашение". 

Vote
+56
COMPLETED
posted by Anonymous , updated 3 months ago , 0

You should get a certain amount of crystals each time you rank up. The higher you rank up, the more crystals you'll get. Players on high ranks should get their crystals that they did not get while ranking up on low ranks. -LCHOPPCHOP and EPICSAUCE

Vote
+54
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 1 month ago in Garage / Paints , 2

We all buy paints  When we are low level and then buy new paints up the line. After a while your garage has too many paints and then you never wear 80% of them ever again.  Do you think there could be an option to sell at 75% of what you originally paid for?

Vote
+54
posted by Anonymous , 2 years ago in Events and Gifts / Daily gift , 0
I think that those who don't buy crystals should get more crystals in daily gift.  Like, i have gotten i 25 crystal box, and i think that there should either be more per gift, ( i know there are 50 ones) or get them as a gift more often.
Vote
+53
posted by Anonymous , updated 10 months ago in Garage , 2
Currently, once you upgrade a weapon or a hull, you cannot downgrade to earlier modification anymore. 
Instead, it would be great if we can choose which M to use for a particular battle. 
For example, if you own M3, you can also choose M0, M1 and M2 in the garage . By default it is set at the most advanced modification. 
Say you click on Freeze, then options show up on the left of "Equip" button. 
This way, we can play a fair game with lower ranked friends or simply have fun with everyone playing with the same weapon-hull combo. 
Vote
+52
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 months ago in Community , 4
Be able to send crystals to another tank, by placing their tank name in a drop down option 
Vote
+50
posted by Hov Hovik , 12 months ago in Battle settings / Points and fund , 0

What if we could get a double crystal card from a daily gift which will allow us to get two times more crystals when we win funds/collect crystals? For example instead of 10 we will get 20 crystals form the ground and if we win 200 crystal fund we will get 400. (Double crystal card won't work for the gold boxes).

~armenia1313

Vote
+48
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Garage , 1
Hey Bruce, I think that when you play tanki 2.0 and when you equip or upgrade a weapon the garage makes a sound as if there were really people working on the tank. 
Vote
Official answer
Well that can be considered later modifications
+47
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Romain Takabatake , updated 12 months ago in Events and Gifts / Daily gift , 0

I think there should be a double fund card, sort of like the DCC. So each time you win a game, you win double or 1.5x or whatever the devs like. Well you can limit the time limit, like a day. 

Vote
+47
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Battle settings / Visualization and Sound , 1
Hi,
the camera control isn't very good.
whenever you go under a bridge it "zooms in". but if your camera was pointing down, this makes it show nothing but your tank.
maybe it should be changed to "zoom in" & look forward (change angle) at the same time ?
Vote
+44
posted by Soma Foo , 2 years ago in Battle settings , 0

well we must do some prize for players who report hackers to admins and to make some prize for the people who do not play with hacks and to see about the blocked for no reasons accounts and unblock the Innocent ones and give a compensation for the block 

Vote
+43
posted by Anonymous , updated 11 months ago , 2
Vote
+42
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 months ago in Battle settings / Game Mechanics , 2
Vote
+41
posted by Anonymous , updated 10 months ago in Battle settings / Game Mechanics , 3
What tanki needs is some good background music. Like, smooth jazz for the lobby, and some drum beat or battle hymn for in-game combat.
Vote
+38
posted by Иваныч aka Pyromaniac , updated 2 years ago in Chat , 2
If entering #feedback chat command using English interface it leads to Russian feedback section, not English.
Vote
+37
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago , 1
In tankionline 2.0, we should be able to create games where only certain tanks can join, because there are plenty of wasp and rail games where people break the rules.
Vote
+35
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago , 0
I cant wait until the second part will come out
Vote
+35
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Battles / Game mode , 4
A map or a game on tanki were 2 or more tanks battle each other while other tanks are watching, so like spectators. And maybe there can be rounds... and if you win a round you get 1 point, so who ever wins 3 or more round wins... tell me what you think :)
Vote
+35
UNDER REVIEW
posted by Anonymous , updated 10 months ago in Out of play , 4
My idea is Tanki online Central time what would display in tanki online homepage and Ingame
Vote
+31
posted by Anonymous , updated 10 months ago in Battle settings / Game Mechanics , 2
Like there will be two different flags for each team and you can capture either of them to score. Special maps for this!
It will cause some goood teamwork.
Vote
+30
posted by Anonymous , 1 year ago in Garage / Guns , 0

Redress the in-balance in Ricochet. Garage states at M2 it fires 109.1 shots per minute. It doesn't, I have tested it using 2 methods and it only shoots 50 to 52 shots per minute. Fix the ricochet to fire as advertised. Its not rocket science!

Vote
+30
COMPLETED
posted by Anonymous , updated 2 years ago in Cybersport , 0
Create battle between two clans, or even allow the Player Characters choiduring the creation of a map.
Vote
Official answer
Now, in 1.0. clans plays their matches with help of Moderators. In future, TankiOnline 2.0. we'll improve it. So it will be automatic.
+29
posted by AwesomeBlake33712 , updated 2 years ago , 1

All tanks and turret movement sounds are the same :-/ and M0 Titan and  M3 Hornet sound the same... it really doesn't match.. Maybe we could change the sounds for tanks? also, the guns. M0 smokey and a M3 Shaft sound the same when turning..? and a M3 firebird and and a M0 Railgun?! Completely different speeds, but same sound... It would be great if we could change the sounds of tanks and guns.

Vote